AIO Boot v0.9.8.17 Crack+ Serial Key With Latest Version 2020
AIO Boot v0.9.8.17 Crack is a handy utility that allows you to create a bootable USB disk or a disk with Grub2, Clover or Syslinux in a few simple steps. In addition, you can boot from PXE Server and iPXE Tiny over the local network and integrate various operating systems or support programs. The program is not too complicated to use and has a simple, somewhat outdated interface. However, it should be noted that there is no documentation in English. After downloading the application, you need to select the drive on which you want to extract the necessary files. This must be the bootable USB or hard drive you want to create.
AIO Boot v0.9.8.17 Crack is a tool that can help you create bootable USB with Grub2, Grub4dos, Syslinux, Clover and rEFInd. AIO Boot can boot and boot Windows and most Linux distributions over a local network using Tiny PXE Server. AIO Boot is the all-in-one boot software for USB and HDD. Is one of the best Multiboot USB Creator for Windows. AIO Boot has unique functions, advanced and friendly. This tool also provides options to help you format the selected disk in FAT32 before installation and automatically install the boot loader. If you select the “Install boot loader automatically” check box, Grub2 and Clover will be installed. You can also install Grub2, Clover and Grub4dos, Syslinux and Enoch Chameleon from the Bootloaders section of AIOCreator.exe. AIO Boot Extractor also supports the redistribution of removable disks such as USB and SD cards. It will delete all existing partitions on the disk and create new partitions of your choice either with only FAT32 or with FAT32 and NTFS / exFAT.
AIO Boot v0.9.8.17 Crack is built from many sources and of course still contains many shortcomings, longing for sympathy. I would love to hear from you so that I can improve this tool better. Do you often use USB to download and install the operating system? Are you using multiple versions of the operating system or multiple operating systems? AIO Boot does not require reformatting of the disk and can help you integrate different operating systems into one disk including Windows, Linux, Antivirus and Android … Just integrate new versions or new packages in the supported list, you will find more new have menus and lose nothing. AIO means “all in one”, AIO Boot means booting from just one USB drive. When the installation process is complete, AIO Boot Creator will start automatically.
Key Features of AIO Boot v0.9.8.17 Crack:
- Supports Legacy boot for GPT style hard drive.
- USB and HDD with FAT32 / NTFS / exFAT format.
- Booting over the local network from the Tiny PXE Server.
- AIO Boot with one or more partitions also supports a hidden partition.
- Windows 8, Server 2012, 32-bit and 64-bit versions. Both BIOS and (U) EFI are supported.
- Support for Windows boot loader recovery for Legacy and UEFI mode.
- Supports installation of Windows 7 on a USB 3.0 port. This resolves the error: the required CD / DVD driver is missing. If you have a driver diskette, CD, DVD or USB stick, insert it now.
- Support for integration of the following package: Windows, Linux, antivirus, DOS programs, Android, Backup & Recovery, Disk Tools
- Support for editing and deleting MENU (except for Windows packages).
- Automatically detects DOS program for integration.
What’s New in AIO Boot v0.9.8.17 Portable:
- Simplified Chinese translation added to AIO Boot Extractor and Grub2 menu. Also translated in this language for AIOCreator. Thanks CloverGit.
- Porteus and MANGO (Massive Network Ghost) have been added to the list at the user’s request.
- Clover and REFInd updated to the latest version.
- Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10 or WINE to create the USB (Win 98/2K WILL NOT Work!)
- *Fat16, Fat32, or NTFS Formatted Flash Drive. MBR partition only GPT will not work!
- PC with a BIOS that can boot from USB
How to Crack AIO Boot v0.9.8.17 Crack?
- Download and install AIO Boot.
- Integrate the desired packages into the disk.
- Check the usage of your disc to make sure it fits on a CD / DVD.
- The tool asks you where you want to save the ISO file and enters a label for the ISO.
- The process takes a few minutes depending on the size and speed of the disc.
- Once you receive the ISO file, test it on VMware Workstation to ensure that the functions work correctly.
- Burn AIO Boot DVD to CD or DVD.